I have no problems with the document content (and I did NOT try to read it for editorial nits...).

--On Wednesday, November 05, 2003 13:27 -0500 Brian Haberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you have reviewed the document, have no issues with it, and agree
on its content, please let the chairs and/or the working group know.

Hans Kruse, Associate Professor J. Warren McClure School of Communication Systems Management Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Ohio University, Athens, OH, 45701 740-593-4891 voice, 740-593-4889 fax