Actually, the 01 draft includes two changes to address Pekka's feedback:
add some explanatory text in section 2.2, address leak, and section 2.3,
routing pain; and in section 5, qualify that the replacement of site
local is only as secure if blocking rules are actually implemented at
site boundaries. But it is clear that we want to keep the document short
and concise, and thus chose to not widely expand the text in section 2
and 5.

Brian