itojun,

Tim has replied technically.

I would object to this being published as Experimental. That would be
the worst solution, since nobody would have any idea whether it was safe
to use it. I'd rather we simply started misusing PA or, indeed, 6to4
space to solve the operational problem. In fact, that is simply bound
to happen unless the IETF resolves this quickly.

   Brian