Thus spake "Iljitsch van Beijnum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 1. To number systems/interfaces that are only accessible from withing
> the local network.
> In the case of 1. the scope is site local, although the difinition of
> "site" may be subject to change.

Perhaps it'd clear things up if we changed the common name to
"org(anization) local" addresses?  I believe that was the intent behind the
original site-local addresses, but many/most end-users have more than one
phyiscal site and may be confused.

> Being able to route these addresses throughout the internet would be
> more of a drawback than a usable feature, as packets using these
> addresses may not enter or leave the network.

I think it would be reasonable to add a section explicitly stating such
addresses SHOULD NOT be routed in public networks, but that end-user
organizations MAY use them amongst themselves on private connections.