From: "JORDI PALET MARTINEZ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:27 AM
Subject: IPv6 Overall Status document

Hi,

We have published a new edition of a document that try to collect the status of the
different deployment activities in the world:
http://www.ipv6tf-sc.org/html/public/ipv6tf-sc_pu_d3_4v1_3.pdf

The document is being updated periodically (next review in 2 months), so if you have
any amendment, updated information, or proposal to add or change something, please,
let me know.

Related web sites are http://www.ipv6tf.org, http://www.ipv6tf.org/europe.php and
http://www.eu.ipv6tf.org.

Regards,
Jordi

PS: This is not an IETF activity, but I guess is interesting for this group anyway.

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you
are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.