> I'd sure be interested in hearing what others in the WG think
> on this issue.

I agree with Erik.

I see two alternatives:

 1. ND proxy. Limited to single router, proxy from uplink to
    downlink. No need for loop detection.

 2. Multilink subnet routing. Handles arbitrary topologies. Must
    handle loops.

publishing a specification for ND proxy with support for a restricted
topology (multiple routers) without handling loops is just
irresponsible.

/ot