Sorry Jim, said "when DHCPv6 may not be secure", i.e. there will be many
deployments like now with IPv4 where authentication is not deployed by
the local administrator.   Bear in mind there is very little use of RFC3118
DHCP authentication today for IPv4.

So key message is DHCPv6 can be deployed securely, and it's great to hear
you'll be building and testing this on Moonv6 in a full implementation.

Tim