> I think the high-order question is whether mixed-mode
 > implementations exist
 > or whether folks are working on building such things. If not
 > we can limit
 > any text in 2461bis to what's needed for folks to not be confused by
 > the footnote in rfc 2460 about per-interface behavior.

=> Agreed. I doubt those implementations exist but I'm not sure. In any case,
I think that people might soon look into implementing mixed nodes
for nemo mobile routers.

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.