<chair hat off>

On Nov 4, 2004, at 7:14, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

HI Jinmei,

Thank you for making these changes. The changes you've made do a very good job of reflecting my feedback. I believe that the document is much clearer and more concise with the changes you have made, and the document with the changes is acceptable to me. Do you agree that these changes have made the document clearer? Any concerns about them?

I also agree with you that it would be good to get some WG feedback on these changes. Does anyone else have an opinion about them, one way or the other?

I have no problems with these changes.

<chair hat on>

We do have a slot allocated in DC for discussion of 2462bis.  That can
be used to gauge consensus on these changes.

Regards,
Brian