I don't know what is complex here this is all obvious today with current
wording. Even if DHCPv6 is used for addresses, statless is still
required as a note too.  This is not an implementation problem I see at
all.

Of those speaking how many of you when writing your code got stuck and
that might help this discussion?  This has been going on to long.

Our specs need to work whether someone uses them or not that is not our
job here.

thanks
/jim