Hi Suresh,

Thanks for the quick turnaround!

When the new draft comes out, I will send it to IETF LC. After we make it through IETF LC, the document will be reviewed by the full IESG. So, at this point, there are no further changes that need to be made, but you may need to make changes based on comments at either of those later review points.

Thanks again for your quick response.

Margaret