> >    * Nodes implementing Optimistic DAD SHOULD additionally
 > implement
 > >         Secure Neighbor Discovery [SEND].
 >
 > This seems like gratuitous recommendation. This either requires
 > justification, or removal. (I'd think the latter.)

=> Agreed. I think it should be removed as it's more general than
the optDAD case.

Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.