No problem, I don't think you're trying to block anything. Please continue to
provide comments on the doc, I appreciate it. I think what happened was that I
assumed you were ok with the change since Peter said he was fine and I
interpreted your last
response on that thread to be that you mainly wanted to see Peter's comment
addressed.

The new version will be submitted on Friday so if there are more comments
please let me know.

thx,
Hesham

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.