hmmm I wonder if part of the confusion is for prefix delegation to
happen maybe that should be signaled by the m bit.  The o bit or its
function should be pristine to mean only use dhc for configuration data
like dns, link information, services information etc.

when m bit set it is client/server implementation defined by admins for
dhc whether stateless dhc is used or full dhc?

/jim