I support nd proxy it should be PS.  It should not go to DS without wide
implementation from multiple members I do not believe it is under
specified either.  Would I recommend it on a production network, not at
all.  What some may be uncomfortable with if they are not implementers
is the complexity for net centric implementation capabability.  The idea
has been implemented in many forms and has nothing to do with ARP or ND,
they are simply the vehicle to permit the deployment model of
partitioned links.  This team did its job and checked with multiple
domain experts across the IETF my input is to move on.

/jim