Mark;

Good points all.  Yes, in many cases I agree - that large an
enterprise would have multiple ISPs, and may choose multiple
unrelated /48s for their global offices, and then could use
multiple /48 ULAs to tie it together.  And map subnets - if they
wanted - such that a single subnet had, for example,
2001:DB8:4:6::/64 and FD92:A054:B18E:6::/64.

But if, for whatever reason, the enterprise chose a single /46
from a single (global) ISP, and wanted to use it all over the
world, they might want a /46 ULA to go with it, I think.

John Spence