hello out there

i am new member.... looking forward to inputs from people from all over globe ... i have started project work on topic  " BGP4+ implementation over IPv6" ..... we are group of five working on this project... we are doing our post graduation in "Network technology" here in India at SCIT... you people can refer our institute's site at www.scit.edu .... i will keep you people updated with our status and keep asing you people for help whenever possible... if someone wants to know more details please write back in forum or mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

best regards

dhawal sharma
SCIT,
India.