On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
        I know this is too late but why wern't the changes from the
thread
        http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipv6/current/msg01689.html
        incorporated?

Looks like I missed that during AUTH48. Want to file an erratta about it? My guess is that at some point, we'll need to make a small rev to the document as well, so if it is filed as an erratta, I'll make sure it will be rolled in.

Warning: depending on the errata text suggestion, the change may not be entirely editorial, so it's not clear whether the RFC-editor would even accept it as errata.