Thomas - thanks for the review of the proposed text.  Good catch on the "NOT
not" problem.

I used [DHCPv6lite] as a citation for compatibility with the previous revs
of the text, and the text RFC 3736 explicitly where I wanted to emphasize
that there is a specific way to use DHCP described in that RFC.

- Ralph