From: James Kempf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:45 AM
To: Templin, Fred L; Suresh Krishnan; John Spence
Cc: ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Is there any provision in privacy addressing,
autoconfiguration,or ND specifications to have privacy address and
*nothave* autoconfiguredaddresses?

RFC 3041 specifies privacy for autoconfiguration only. If DHCP is in
use,
the node can simply request multiple addresses from DHCP, and to the
extent
that the DHCP server allows a node to have more than one address,
different
addresses can be used for different transactions.

            jak