I still don't understand what the plan is.

There is a lot of Internet broadband content distribution going on today. I do
not see where this proposal fits in.

Is this the choice of the right tool or 'have hammer, will use it' or 'have
always wanted this particular hammer and looking for excuse to get one' ?