I've never read RFC 3005, but my take is that in this specific
advertisement is very meaningful for both IPv6 and V6ops mailing lists,
so I wouldn't see where there would be a problem this time.

But on a general basis, I've seen too many postings which were really
not appropriate to be sent on to the mailing lists where there were
sent to. So, I guess it's a matter of self-restrain.

Thierry.