Hi Bob/all,

Having read the new draft, I think it is a great first pass. The References
used are IMO both thorough and relevant.

In section 4.1, IMO it would seem good to see an example each of what RH0 uses
[a]would and [b]would not be mitigated via BCP 38/84 implementation.

In section 4.2, IMO it would seem good to see a brief justification of the
statement: "filtering based on the presence of any
   Routing Headers on IPv6 routers, regardless of type, is strongly
   discouraged." (FWIW I absolutely concur).

Best Regards,

Tim Enos
Rom 8:28