Scott Leibrand wrote:
[..]
> Now, whenever anyone does a traceroute into or out of my network,
> they'll see ULA-C addresses in the traceroute

Which won't work, as ULA-C's are not in the routing tables, they won't pass
uRPF checks and thus those packets of yours will get dropped to the floor.

These packets will include ICMP Packet Too Big, and when those get dropped,
your network is broken, which actually is caused by the usage of a LOCAL
prefix on the Internet.

Maybe a fist addendum that has to be made: ULA(-C) *MUST* never appear on
the wire on the global Internet.

If you do that anyway, you simply will cause your network to break:

When you got gear you are going to attach to the internet request a PI or a
PA block and use a global unicast address.

Greets,
 Jeroen