> I couldn't agree more about less mystery and more transparency.
> The use-case I am most interested in is Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
> (MANETs) in which two or more MANETs can merge (e.g., due to
> mobility). If each MANET used ULA-C's, then they could inject
> each others' prefixes into their IGPs with no opportunity for
> collision. If each MANET instead used RFC4193 ULAs, then they
> could *probably* still inject each others' prefixes. But,
> however small the risk of collision, RFC4193 ULAs still have
> one drawback that ULA-C's do not - uncertainty.

Certainty in the abstract does not equate to certainty in the
real world.

> So perhaps another question is whether it is too much to ask
> for more certainty (ULA-C) and less mystery (RFC4193 ULA)?

Personally, I am less certain about the probability of ULA-Cs
being administered such that a collision will never happen
than I am about the unlikelyhood of a collision between
randomly assigned ULAs.                       -- George Mitchell