On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, Jeroen Massar wrote:
<snip>

I think that ULA-C is a really really bad idea because of this.

But I'll let other people figure that out, I've clearly spoken my mind
about this already. I do hope that other people see this too.

yes it is a bad idea, but for the time being, it seems to be the right thing. Might even be necesary for IPv6 deployment to. For us, where I work, ULA-C is great, it give us everything we want. PI or/and PA will do the same job but ULA-C is easier to use, nothing else.