Hi Jinmei,
I agree with your proposed change. Just referring to RFC4861 is not clear enough. You can arrive at the same conclusion by pointing to RFC4861, but the reasoning is a bit more circular. Since there is no text with the EXACT semantic in RFC4861, I prefer your suggested text.

Cheers
Suresh

JINMEI Tatuya / ???? wrote:
At Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:06:26 -0400,