> Yes, I expect address resolution to be done on PPP links, just as is
> described in 2461.  I expect it to be done _regardless_ of the
> underlying link technology.

If link like PPP does not have link layer addresses, there is no point
in doing "address resolution". Nobody should require implemenatation
to do pointless silly things. I believe trying to put SLA option on
NS/NA on a link without link layer addresses is actually violation of
RFC and causes the messages to be ignored.

If link like PPP does have link layer addresses, normal ND rules fully
apply.

However, DAD is perfectly sensible. And, any other ND messages that
make sense without SLA are perfectly ok and usable.