Hi Raj,

Basavaraj Patil wrote:
Hi Brian,

One of the tasks that the 6MAN WG is chartered for is : " Shepherd
completion of standardization of RA Flags Option"

Will this WG also standardize any new flags or options for the RA that are
currently being discussed?
The question arises from the work on specifying a flag/option in the RA for
indicating Proxy MIP6 (PMIP6) support or capability in the network (I-D:
draft-damic-netlmm-pmip6-ind-discover-01)

My gut feel it that it should not be standardized in 6man. The WG that is interested in the flag (in this case, netlmm) must standardize it. But the document needs to end up updating 2461 bis (aka 4861).

Cheers
Suresh