Cisco's CNR and IOS DHCPv6 servers both implement PD. The IOS DHCPv6 client implements PD, and can automatically assign /64s from a delegated prefix to downstream interfaces.

- Ralph

On Oct 1, 2007, at Oct 1, 2007,10:01 AM, Templin, Fred L wrote:

I would be interested to know who has implemented and/or
is using DHCPv6 prefix delegation (RFC3633), because I'm
seeing some interesting use cases for it.

Thanks - Fred
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: James Carlson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 5:30 AM
To: Ralph Droms
Subject: Re: Results: Straw poll: autoconf vs manual conf

Ralph Droms writes:
Cisco has had DHCPv6 (client, server and relay agent) in IOS since
2003.  The first TAHI DHCPv6 testing was also in 2003.
Results from
the interoperability testing of several servers and clients
was used
to improve the DHCPv6 spec (RFC 3315), published in July
2003.  The
dibbler project DHCPv6 client and server have been available for
several years, as well.

DHCPv6 client-side support integrated into Solaris back in January
2007.  The first update release with it went out last month.

--
James Carlson, Solaris Networking
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>