> ???
>
> Do you mean: can it assign interface addresses from the delegated
> prefixes via DHCPv6 on downstream interfaces as well?

Let's say that I'm a requesting router, and all I need is
a /128. Shouldn't I be able to ask a delegating router for
a /128, and then assign it to one of my downstream
interfaces?

As a requesting router, I'd also like to have a way to ask
the delegating router to assign me a *specific* /128 - or,
to at least have a way to ask it to assign me a /128 with
a specific interface ID. Do you see any problems with that?

Thanks - Fred