Hi.

If I understand what you are asking correctly, I think you have misread RFC 2675/2460. The jumbogram option lives in the hop-by-by-hop extension header (Header Type (Next header value) 0, option type code C2 hex). The routing header is a a different extension header (Header Type 43). Jumbograms are therefore not affected by the deprecation of RH0 (Header Type 43, Routing Type 0).

Regards,
Elwyn

Manfredi, Albert E wrote:
Perhaps this was covered in the RH0 deprecation discussions and I missed
it. How will jumbograms be coded in the IPv6 header if RH0 is rejected,
at some point? Since both a length of 0 bytes and RH0 are expected in
the IPv6 header, to indicate jumbogram (RFC 2675).

Bert