Hello, Ralph and all.

I would like to insert another option into the following list.
draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-mo-flags-01.txt
I am not clear why this WG document failed to proceed. However, I view
this document as nice base docuement since I think that it seems that
we do not have clear reason to deprecate M&O bits and it is more
desirable to let host's local policy override M&O bits in received RA.

One thing I would like to point is that our draft
"draft-cha-ipv6-ra-mo-00.txt" just aims to clarify old
specifications(RFC2461/2462) and provide better guidance to
implementors. So, I would say that our draft can be merged with
"draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-mo-flags-01.txt" or extended to contain the whole
framework w.r.t processing the bits.

Joseph