Hello, all.

I would like to see what is the IETF consensus on this topic.
Currently we have no further conclusion on this topic than the point that it is
very difficult to choose the silver bullet among several options listed by
Thomas and Ralph. However, I also believe that we need to encourage leveraging
M&O bits by providing a clear guidance if we do not agree the deprecation of
the bits as Bernie pointed out.
So, I would like to ask your opinion regarding publishing a informational
document merging the usage guide of M&O bits which might be rooted on
RFC2461/2462 and include more considerations for potential issues with the
ability of host's local policy to override any indication by M&O bits, which
might be similar to the draft "draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-mo-01.txt".

Thank you.

Joseph