comments, questions, suggestions...

section 5.1, last paragraph. Shouldn't the doc reference RFC 5095 and deprecation of RH0? suggest:

An IPv6 node MUST be able to process these headers. An exception is Routing Header type 0 (RH0) which is deprecated by [RFC 5095] due to security concerns, and which MUST be treated as an unrecognized routing type.

5.2 - should RFC 5175 - extensions to RA flags - be included?

5.3.1 - would it be redundant to mention the default MTU defined in 2460, e.g. "The rules in RFC 2460 MUST be followed for default minimum MTU size of 1280, packet fragmentation and reassembly."

6.1 - A6 records: is NOT RECOMMENDED strong enough? "conventional wisdom" is that A6 has been deprecated, while 3363 makes it experimental. Perhaps the node requirements should say SHOULD NOT implement A6.

7.1.1 - typo - update ref in title to 4213

8. - update ref to RFC 3776 to add RFC 4877 as well. (updates 3776 for 4301 architecture)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for dropping the ball on this draft.  I am issuing an update of
the draft today, and I have an issue tracker for this document, in order
to track open issues.  You can find the issue tracker here:

https://trac.fit.nokia.com/ietf/report/1

Unfortunately, I will not be in Minneapolis, but I think it would be
useful to have a discussion of this draft.  Can someone help me out with
this?

thanks,
John