From: Thomas Peterson [mailto:thom...@iol.unh.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 11:51 AM
To: Dunn, Jeffrey H.
Cc: Rémi Denis-Courmont; ipv6@ietf.org; Huang, Frank; Sherman, Kurt T.; Liou,
Chern; steve_eiser...@uscourts.gov; ipv6-boun...@ietf.org; v6...@ops.ietf.org;
Grayeli, Parisa
Subject: Re: End System PMTUD behavior question

Hi Jeffrey,

Here is a link to the list of all of the different hosts that we have
performed this testing on:

http://www.iol.unh.edu/services/testing/ipv6/equipment.php

Currently we use the ping application to test PTMUD, however, we would
be interested in performing addition tests  using various applications.

Thanks,
Tom