Hi Vishwas,
  Thanks for your comments. Please find responses inline.

On 26/05/09 12:09 PM, Vishwas Manral wrote:
Hi,

The document version now is 02 and not 01. I support the document.

That said I think the below could be clarified further about what
needs to be done to the current fragment (it does talk about all
previous fragments):

OK.

   IPv6 nodes that receive a fragment
   that overlaps with a previously received fragment MUST cease the
   reassembly process and MUST discard the previously received fragments
   with the same IPv6 Source Address, IPv6 Destination Address and
   Fragment Identification.

Does the following change work for you? If so, I can make the change.

Replace

"MUST discard the previously received fragments"

with

"MUST discard all received fragments"

Thanks
Suresh