Hi Chritian,

The draft already contains the below:

"   IPv6 nodes transmitting datagrams that need to be fragmented MUST NOT
   create overlapping fragments.  IPv6 nodes that receive a fragment
   that overlaps with a previously received fragment MUST cease the
   reassembly process and MUST discard the previously received fragments
   with the same IPv6 Source Address, IPv6 Destination Address and
   Fragment Identification."

What more are you suggesting?

Thanks,
Vishwas