On May 28, 2009, Vishwas Manral wrote:

The draft already contains the below:

"IPv6 nodes transmitting datagrams that need to be fragmented MUST NOT
  create overlapping fragments.  IPv6 nodes that receive a fragment
  that overlaps with a previously received fragment MUST cease the
reassembly process and MUST discard the previously received fragments
  with the same IPv6 Source Address, IPv6 Destination Address and
  Fragment Identification."

What more are you suggesting?

Vishwas -

The above text relates to the sender and the receiver of
fragmented packets, as far as I can tell.  My suggesting relates to
firewalls between that sender and receiver.

- Christian