I would again like to return to this draft. I realize its a small matter, but I wouldn't like to hold the draft in this state forever. Can we adopt this in the WG and move it forward to an RFC?

Jari

Brian Haberman wrote:
Jari,
As an individual contributor, I am happy with the rules specified in this draft and support adoption by the working group. I was also unable to find any other RFC or draft that specified the IANA rules for the routing header Type field.

Regards,
Brian

Jari Arkko wrote:
I spoke about this a little bit in the meeting and got a few comments. But as far as I can tell, I never got any responses to my question in March on the mailing list. Perhaps this is a proper time to ask again... this is really a minor thing, but I would like to fix a bug in the IANA registries when I see one. Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.