Most of the current implementations of ULA does not support automatic
generation of the global IDs corresponding to the ULAs. Users have to
generate the global id by using some external software (using the interface
id and current NTP time on the router). The User will have to do a lot to
generate and configure an ULA address, which he may tend to avoid.

Besides this, Once a global id is generated, filters should be added at the
site boundaries.
As Site is ambiguous, i feel manual configuration is required for supporting
ULA based network.

> LAN.ADDRESSv6.        3       The device MUST send a Router Solicitation
to the LAN, to determine if there
>                                                 are other routers present.
   MUST
> LAN.ADDRESSv6.        4       If the device determines other routers are
present in the LAN, and that another
>                                                 router is advertising a
ULA prefix, the device MUST be configurable to
>                                                 automatically use this
information to decide not to advertise its own
>                                                 ULA prefix.   MUST

I think the above will not help, as we are trying to restrict one site to
one ULA. It may not be case always.