Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-00.txt
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:15:02 -0800 (PST)
From: internet-dra...@ietf.org
To: i-d-annou...@ietf.org

        Title           : Update to the IPv6 flow label specification
        Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
        Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-00.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2010-02-17

Various uses proposed for the IPv6 flow label are incompatible with
its existing specification.  This document describes changes to the
specification that permit additional use cases as well as allowing
continued use of the previous specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-00.txt