Le 14/04/2010 22:23, Philip Levis a écrit :

On Apr 14, 2010, at 10:21 AM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:

Hi, I came across this draft coming from the ROLL space where a
proposal exists to use the Flow Label changed enroute maybe.

Alex,

I think you're misrepresenting ROLL here, even though (after your
objections there) the use of the flow label was very clearly
described a few days ago. Changing the flow label enroute is not on
the table in ROLL; it was a while ago as a crazy idea, then everyone
realized the issues it would create.

Sorry for misunderstanding...

(only a day ago it was stated in ROLL list that changing the flow label
 enroute is possible as long as it is restored...)

I guess I have to wait and see.

Alex

Phil