Subject: New Version Notification for draft-carpenter-flow-ecmp-02
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmiss...@ietf.org>
To: brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com
CC: sh...@level3.net

A new version of I-D, draft-carpenter-flow-ecmp-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Brian Carpenter and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-carpenter-flow-ecmp
Revision:        02
Title:           Using the IPv6 flow label for equal cost multipath
routing and link aggregation in tunnels
Creation_date:   2010-04-14
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:
The IPv6 flow label has certain restrictions on its use.  This
document describes how those restrictions apply when using the flow
label for load balancing by equal cost multipath routing, and for
link aggregation, particularly for tunneled traffic.

The IETF Secretariat.

--
Regards
   Brian Carpenter