On 06/17/10 19:31, Fortune HUANG wrote:
Hi Doug,

Please note that "Fortune HUANG wants it to be that way" has never
been used as any kind of reason in this discussion by myself.

Actually that's the only justification you've provided so far.

so please respond to my reason as you quoted below if you like. Do
you think that the service type of the prefix should be classified to
the prefix related configuration or not?

Short answer, no. Longer answer, Mike has already said more eloquently than I why that is the answer. Longer longer answer, the ball is in your court to demonstrate why the existing DHCP solution is inadequate.

Doug

                        -- Propellerheads