Fernando,

On Nov 19, 2010, at 19:41 MST, Fernando Gont wrote:
> On 19/11/2010 06:23 p.m., Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>
>> Well, one point is that there is surely no rush to publish your
>> draft, given the current level of usage of the flow label,
>> so we can take the time to ensure that the normative references
>> are correct in the end.
>
> Agreed. - My thought was that it could be published along with 3697bis...
>
> So I'd personally not work on the "requirements" section, particularly
> because it needs to (and will) reflect what is included in 3697bis.

To close out this thread ... it sounds like we have a general
agreement/understanding on when draft-gont-6man-flowlabel-security will create
new flow-label values, but we'll pause on updating it until RFC3697bis is out
there and then we can make sure both drafts are appropriately aligned.

Thanks!

-shane