On Fri, 18 Feb 2011, james woodyatt wrote:
On Feb 18, 2011, at 17:44, Mark Smith wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:55:18 +0200 (EET) Pekka Savola <pek...@netcore.fi> wrote:

RFC4191 (Default Router Preferences and More-Specific Routes) should be
discussed.  Is this a MAY?  Quite a few host implementations already support
it.

I think this should be a MUST, or at least a SHOULD, as the simple CPE
draft relies on this capability to support routing between internal
subnets if the WAN link is down

Which host implementations support the More-specific Routes option?  I'm aware
of at least one major family of implementations that does not support it, i.e.
Mac OS X and iOS.

It's my understanding that Linux and Windows both support both the prefererence and more-specific route options.