Guy and Bruce,

Great work on pinpointing the 1710 Russian's approximate location. Given
the very weak daytime signal in south Puget Sound, demographically, the
northern  Seattle suburbs were always a logical target area, with a significant
Russian  population. And the northerly bearing matches the loop nulls we had
here in  Puyallup.

73, Gary

In a message dated 5/28/2009 2:02:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,