Hello Folks,

Dublin, OH.  Requires a face to face interview.

Work Order: Project Management - Project Manager

Qty: 1

Desired Start Date: 10/6/2008

Desired End Date: 2 Months

Bill Rate: $54

1. Demonstrates working knowledge of project management methodology and SDLC
and basic knowledge of program management.

2.  Experience with transition planning

3. Manages medium to large projects.

4.  Solid communication skills with experience working with senior level
management and business partners.

5.  Financial management experience (invoicing, budget tracking, time
reporting, SLA's) 6.  Ensures project is delivered within approved budget,
schedule, contingency and meets quality standards.

7.  Risk management

8.  Business process re-engineering (Visio flow diagrams).

9.  Contract/Vendor management experience.

PROJECT OVERVIEW:

. MP&T IMPRESS application provides key functions and capabilities for
hospital surgical instrument management. This growing market segment of MP&T
business continues to increase sales, demonstrating the value customers
place on the IMPRESS product. Unfortunately, the product has not been tested
for increased customer usage loads predicted by the steady sales growth
projections. Also, in accordance with HIPAA regulations, the application
needs to have a well qualified and tested disaster recover plan. These two
areas of need, performance load testing and DR testing, now present a
growing operational and regulatory risk for this commercial product. This
project proposes to address both of these key areas.

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin

Accounts Manager

Data Group, Inc.

 <http://www.datagroupinc.net/index.php> datagroup

Enterprise (SBE)

  _____

|Ph: 732 - 734 - 5352|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 239| Fax: 732 - 907
- 1174 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]|Website:  <http://www.datagroupinc.net/>
www.datagroupinc.net|

  _____

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.

  _____