Hi Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a Senior VM Ware Consultant. Please
let me know if you have matching profiles at the earliest.

 Send me resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title:                 Senior VM Ware Consultant
Location:          West Michigan
Quantity:           1
Duration:           6 months +

Desc: Looking for someone with experience in the dynamic field of IT, extensive
knowledge in windows system administration, server virtualization, AD
management and other similar technologies. VMWare ESX platform for server
consolidation and virtualization is absolutely required.

Required Skills:

-Strong written and verbal communication skills required
-Self-motivated
-Technical documentation skills required
-Strong understanding of SAN and NAS technologies.(Netapp)
-VMware ESX 3, ESX 2.5.x
-VMware Server/GSX
-VMWare Virtual Center 1.3, 2.x
-Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
-Windows XP/Server 2000/Server 2003
-VMware SDKs
-Networking and security technologies and products
-Enterprise experience required
-P2V with Windows NT4, 2000 and 2K3 servers

Regards,

Jason Briggs

Technical Recruiter - Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 xtn: 220| Fax: 732-907-1174 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.